Speaker with focus
ACOUstic SPAce DElimiter – Directional Sound System
The Acouspade™ directional sound system enables you to focus a beam of sound to a specific point in the environment, thus making your content audible only at that specific location. While conventional sound systems will fill the whole area with its audio content, Acouspade™ puts you in control of where the audio can be heard, making it possible to address the public precisely where you intended to.
The Acouspade™ speaker radiates sound in one direction only – as opposed to conventional speakers, which spread the sound into all directions. With Acouspade™ you can selectively focus the sound to the location of choice, making it audible exclusively there.
Acouspade™ ACOUstic SPAce DElimiter – Directional Sound System in a virtual speaker mode.
- Shops, boutiques, shopping centres
- Digital signage
- Audio advertisements
- Museum and gallery installations
- Fairs and trade shows
- Transportation nodes (airports, bus stations, train stations etc.)
- Custom applications
The Acouspade™ speaker offers highly directional distribution of sound, which is reproduced clearly even at low volumes. The sound is of high-quality, with low noise and great frequency response, which includes faithful reproduction of bass notes and frequencies as low as 100Hz. The speaker itself is easy to use – you only need to plug the audio output of the source device (such as portable music player, laptop, DVD-player etc.) to the amplifier input and you are ready to go.
In addition, we provide a couple of integrated solutions to make usage of the system even more comfortable in specific cases.
Integrated digital audio player and motion sensor
If your intended primary use is playing short to medium length audio recordings whenever someone walks into the speaker's focus area, we can offer you the system with integrated digital audio player – Ogg Vorbis format – and motion sensor. You only need to plug in a micro SD card with your content and it will be delivered from beginning each time someone approaches the targeted area, while it will rest to save power when no one is nearby.
Wireless content management system*
If, however, you plan to mount the speakers in a not easily accessible place**, but desire the same functionality as in the previous case, we can offer you the ultimate solution – wireless content management bundle: you only need to plug a wireless interface that comes with the bundle to your computer, install our software, and you can drag and drop the files to the desired speakers, which will play the message whenever someone walks into the targeted area.
* This wireless content management feature will be available soon
** This solution is especially suitable for cases where multiple speakers are used
- Input voltage: 230V or 120V, 50/60 Hz (other versions available upon request at ordering time)
Dimensions and weight
- Amplifier dimension: 50 x 250 x 140 mm (2.0 x 9.8 x 5.5 inches)
- Amplifier weight: 1320 g (46.6 ounces)
- Speaker dimension: ø210 x 20 mm (ø8.3 x 0.8 inches)
- Speaker weight: 600 g (21.2 ounces)
- Speaker holder: 35 g (1.2 ounces)
- Power cord: 110g (3.9 ounces)
- Temperature: 10°C – 45°C (50°F – 113°F)
- Humidity: 0 – 95% (non-condensing)
Ultrasonic and DSP processing
- Carrier frequency: cca. 40 kHz
- Modulation method: AM
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms
- Typical input signal: 160 mVrms
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 15 kHz
- Max speaker output: 95 db @ 1kHz/2meters
- Audio input: 2x RCA
- Audio through: 1x 3,5mm (1/8") jack - stereo
- Speaker cable: 1x 5-pin DIN (MIDI) connector
- Power plug: 1x socket DC - sleeve negative
Contact us for further information, consultation and design and technical assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place your order at: email@example.com